6 Hour Endurance Rules
- All participants “MUST” wear a helmet.
- Race starts at 9:00 AM & final lap must be completed by 3:00 PM
- Headphones, Earphones, Mp3’s or iPods, “ONLY 1 EAR PIECE”
- Teams: Each racer must complete a minimum of 2 laps.
- Teams: Transition after Start/Finish by switching scrunchie w/teammate.
- Teams: Ok for 1 team mate to be present to start. Other can show up later.
- Mechanical support is ok, always re-enter course where you exit.
- A team mate can support another for mechanicals on course.
- Switching bikes is ok during race.
- Teams: A teammate cannot complete lap for teammate w/mechanical.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will get a racer disqualified from race.
Print Turn Burn Endurance Rules