- All participants “MUST” wear a helmet.
- Start in “your” race class. (get your leg marked)
- Complete your laps. Cross finish line with your bike.
- You are responsible for your lap count.
- Headphones, Earphones, Mp3’s or iPods, “ONLY 1 EAR PIECE”
- Cutting the course, you are disqualified.
- Leave course, re-enter in same location.
- Mechanical support is allowed, but re-enter course where you exit.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct, you are disqualified from race.
- Have FUN! This rule eliminates rule 9.
- Slow down after crossing finish line & stay in order through the finish chute.
- When you finish, please clear the chute & finishing area. Let the other finishers through.
- Please do not ask time keeper any questions. Wait from prelim results.
- If you DNF (Did Not Finish) notify time keeper with your number so you are accounted for.
- Race day awards will go 3 deep
- If 10 or more racers start in each class, awards are 5 deep
Print XC Rules